beishir

beishir

Agents of Light and Darkness (Nightside, Book 2)

Agents of Light and Darkness - Simon R. Green I am always amazed at any writer that can put together 200 pages worth of thoughts into a coherent, cohesive and interesting story line. I doubt very much that I have in me what it takes to put together anything that is a fraction as good as the lowest rated books that I have ever read.

That being said, it amazes me further when an author can take those few pages and the few words on those pages and weave not only a theme worth following, but an entire previously undefined world and in such intricate detail that you can picture the writer's thoughts like a movie playing in your mind and the scenes like a painting hanging on the wall.

In his Nightside series, Simon R. Green, has created a secret, dark heart of London where horror and depravity are the norm. He has populated his world with a cast of characters that may be the only beings capable of navigating this strange world. And, he has mixed in a heavy dose of mystery and just enough wit to have you snickering every couple of pages. Fantastic books!

4 STARS